Saturday, July 12, 2008

In Progress (maybe)

A few weeks ago I started an illustration with a specific idea in mind. During the process I lost interest in the idea. I thought I'd post a couple versions of the illo. One vectored and one taken into Photoshop. Neither are considered done (especially the Photoshop one), but I thought I'd post them anyways. I can't decide which I like better. I guess they're two different styles so it's hard to compare.

Some of the shading on the body is weird because this guy was going to pull a blanket in his teeth, thus covering up most of his body and casting a shadow. If I continue on with this I'll fix that definitely.

After some Photoshop work. Definitely only halfway done. I think the reason I lost interest in these is because I felt the character needed more developing, so I didn't want to spend the time on the computer. Plus there's other illustrations I want to work on, and I've been real involved lately in developing my church's website. If you're really good I'll post some screenshots of that.

No comments: