Sunday, July 20, 2008

New portfolio site coming


I'm in the process of redesigning my portfolio site. Why am I redesigning it, you ask… because I feel like it, that's why. I can do what I want. Stop pestering me!

Anyways, the reason is I'm sick of the black and brown background. Too dark and depressing. It's time for something fresh and summery! Plus, my current site buries my work with many clicks (two at least--that's two too many). When one goes to my newly-designed site BAM!! they go directly to my illustration portfolio--no clicking needed. If they want to go to my graphic design section it's only one click away. How awesome is that!!

I still have work to do. I have to optimize many of the images for the new white background. And, I'm adding captions to the work so I'll be working on that as well.

You can preview this new "beta" site here.

No comments: