Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hot Chocolate Mouse

Here's your typical Christmas illustration depicting a mouse stirring yummy hot chocolate with a candy cane. Mmmmm. I think my last several posts have something to do with food.

You can buy this illustration as a card at my new CafePress shop here.

Update: I am submitting this illustration to this week's Illustration Friday. The theme is "Pretend". I think it's pretty obvious that we're all pretending that a mouse would actually take the time to stir and savor hot chocolate. I think he would just dive right in (after devouring the candy cane).



Below is a detail.

4 comments:

cathyjune said...

Deliciously inviting illo. Yummy!

Sónia Cântara said...

So cute... and delicious! Lovely christmas postcard!

Lynne the Pencil said...

Bit of a didgy link but a great illustration! love the reflection in the cup...

Maureen said...

Oh so cute!