Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bear


Just an exercise in Photoshop painting. I was playing around with lighting, color depth, and layering. I really wasn't concerned about the final outcome, and I wouldn't consider this finished (the paw is barely touched). I may finish it later. Or, I may not. You're just going to have to wait to find out. I know, I know, you may be saying to yourself, "But Josh, does that mean I have to keep checking back to your blog to see if and when you finish it?!" No. Just subscribe to my blog through RSS, or by filling out the email form on the right, and you will be notified whenever I post. Isn't that great? No more trying to remember to check my blog. How freeing is that? If you don't know what RSS is just Google "What is RSS" and you will be enlightened.

No comments: