Thursday, July 9, 2009

New website development updates

I've been pretty silent lately when it comes to updating this blog. Mainly because I've been hard at work redesigning my website (initially posted about it here). I wanted to post a quick update to my progress. It's coming along great. I'm very excited about this new look and functionality, and I'm thrilled that I'll be completely dumping Flash!! Also in the works is an iPhone-friendly version.

Here are some tease shots. Hopefully I'll be able to post a link to the complete "beta" site version sometime next week.





I will also be redesigning this blog. This presents some dilemmas. I get a lot of compliments on my current design, which I like. However, I need to have my blog fit the identity of the new site. So, I'll have to work that out. I'm also debating switching the blog over to Wordpress, although figuring out how to transfer all the feed info and stuff sounds like a headache. We'll see. I'll also have to figure out how to design a custom blog with WP (something I need to know anyways).

So, stay tuned. As always you can keep up with the blog by subscribing via RSS, or signing up to receive updates via email. How fun is that!

No comments: